Here is a list of some different GitHub releases that decent examples of multi-arch asset tarball artifacts as part of a versioned GitHub Release.
These examples are meant to show the variation of different upstream repositories' GitHub Releases pre-compiled binary artifacts spanning across different types of compiled programming languages, specifically emphasizing repositories that contain a collection of multi-architecture built artifacts.
Multi-arch naming patterns can be derived from inspecting the assets of these GitHub Releases.
- Caddy GitHub Releases
- Gitleaks GitHub Releases
- Prometheus GitHub Releases
- Prometheus Node Exporter GitHub Releases
- Runc GitHub Releases
- GitHub Trending Repositories, searchable by language
- Rust Platform Support Doc
- Wikipedia Compiled Language list
List of architectures supported by Golang out of the box: