• Separated ‘Investment’ into ‘Amount’, ‘Income’, ‘Taxes’, and ‘Profits’.
• Minor clean-up.
• Added a heavily WIP ‘Dividends Overview’ section.
• Fixed a trading taxes evaluation bug that led to taxes to be counted twice in some cases, disproportionately affecting players who paid higher taxes.
• Average net worth now includes six data points, taking an average of daily net worth on every day pre-dividends.
• Report has been resurrected back to life using high-grade necromancy. bread love.
• The Returns Report has been expanded to the first 1600 active wallets. This included additional 81 players into it. Next week we project the Report will include every active player whose account is at least one week old.
• Auction data was added. This week it’s slightly broken, as taxes were essentially implemented twice. It should be perfectly accurate for the next week’s Report.
• The Returns Report has been expanded to all active open wallets. Have fun.
• Auction taxes have been fixed. The data is accurate now.
• You can request individual user ledgers, either as images or .csv files from this week. Just message Triangle or Clocks for them.
• The Report has been slightly delayed due to my holidays. This will happen to the next one, too.
• “Impossibly” high Trading income usually stems from selling Rushia that was bought early on. Some users get 100-120 million last week from it.
• Kusanagi Keiretsu has debuted! Their members are denoted by light green.
• Kinchou Dantai has debuted! Their members are denoted by golden yellow.
• Two new groups debuted have debuted!
• There have been 222 players who made at least a single transaction in the past week, which is 18 more than last week.
Before we proceed, I should note that the Returns Report is still a work-in-progress. In its finished state, the Returns Report will also include losses/gains of net worth due to gacha, betting, and market fluctuations, painting a whole and complete picture of individual components that caused your net worth to change over the week.
The data collection has several limitations:
• It does not include data from closed wallets.
• Inactivity is denoted solely by the lack of trades in the past week.
• If someone were to open and close their wallets over the week, it’d only count the open-wallet period.
• User had to exist at the moment the beginning of the week, when data collection started.
So, if you are active and want to see your performance in those reports, set your wallet to public!
Due to peculiarities of the data collection, there is a single case in which an active account would not be featured in the Returns Report, even with an open wallet. All three conditions have to be fulfilled:
• Account was created last year.
• Account’s wallet is open.
• Account never bought a coin.
In this single case, that account would need to be manually added. No active accounts fulfill those conditions right now. Nevertheless, if you do not appear in the Returns Report and would 1) want to 2) fulfill three criteria above, please send a direct message to Triangle Consulting.
Income by Source