The parish of Banstead is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops' guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer, PSO - Mrs Tina Douglas. The Diocese of Guildford’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.

All Saints safeguarding officer is Mrs Tina Douglas
She can be contacted by email at or by phone on 01737 357226

Report a concern

The Diocesan Safeguarding Team can be contacted Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm for advice and support on safeguarding concerns, policy, training and safer recruitment queries including DBS.

Individual contact details can be found in the Meet the Team section on the Diocesan website here: Diocesan Safeguarding Team
Please note that messages are not routinely checked during evenings or weekends.

How to report a safeguarding concern

The first contact point for safeguarding concerns during normal working hours is: or you can contact one of the team individually.
For all safeguarding concerns please complete the Safeguarding Referral Form which will be sent automatically to

Out of Hours

If you believe a child or adult is at immediate risk of harm please contact the police on 999.
If you are worried but do not think there is a risk of immediate harm please contact 101 or the relevant emergency duty social services team:

Surrey Emergency Duty Team
Hampshire Out of Hours Team
Sussex (Adults) Out of Hours Team
Sussex (Children) Out of Hours Team
Kingston Borough Out of Hours Team

Please also complete the Safeguarding Referral form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

You can raise a concern about a child with the NSPCC or if you are a child yourself, you can contact Childline, contact details for both of which are here: NSPCC

Pub: 25 May 2022 10:59 UTC
Edit: 25 May 2022 12:07 UTC
Views: 1534