- Has the least chance of corruption.
- Creating a new EmuNAND requires you to partition your SD card, thus existing files on the SD will get deleted.
- Migrating to a new SD card or making a backup of your EmuNAND is much more complex.
- Very easy to transfer or make a backup of.
- Creating a new EmuNAND is easier, and won't require you to partition your SD card.
- Your EmuNAND setup has a higher chance of getting corrupted.
- This applies to both FAT32 and exFAT users.
- Transferring games between your SD card and your EmuNAND via system settings is not possible.
- This is due to an unfixed bug.