How to install themes
What you'll need:
/switch/folder on your SD card.
- Create a folder named
themesin the root of your SD card.
- Create a new folder for your desired theme inside of the
- Place your
.nxthemefiles inside of the folder you created.
- Launch the homebrew menu, and launch NXThemes Installer.
- Scroll down to themes.
- Select the folder for your desired theme and press (A).
- Press (Y) and press (A) to select the theme files you want to be installed.
- Once you're done, press (+) to install the selected theme files.
- Once the installation is done, reboot your device, and your theme should be installed.
Please ensure to uninstall your theme before you update your firmware in the future, otherwise you will experience crashes.