That guide will show you how to import files from mega.nz for example, to your google drive!
(1) Go to https://rclone.org/downloads/ and download the version you need, depends your OS.
(2) Once the file is downloaded, extract the file to a new folder with software like 7-zip or WinRAR (7-zip is recommended).
(3) Once extracting is done open the CMD from the rclone directory (
C:\Downloads\rclone for example). Type
rclone config in the CMD.
(4) After you typed
rclone config type
n, then it will ask you for a name, call it
Drive, now type
18 and click enter, now press Enter twice, type
1, then press Enter 4 times, a window will open, select the account you want to use his Google Drive, and click Ok, come back to the CMD and type
y. lastly click
q to quit rclone. now type
rclone config file and go to the directory of the rclone config file.
(5) Go to https://my.jdownloader.org and follow the register instructions.
(6) Go to your Google Drive and make a folder called Downloads.
(7) Open https://colab.research.google.com/github/cheems/Any-file-to-Google-Drive/blob/master/Any_file_to_Google_Drive.ipynb & Click on Connect, click on the play button near
Mount Google Drive with Rclone, it will ask you for the rclone config file from previously, upload it to the colab script by dragging it to the button.
Click Here to Install JDownloader and login with the account you created recently. in
Save Path: type
/content/Downloads, then click on Login. go back to https://my.jdownloader.org and click on
Refresh click on the big button, It will loading the Web Interface.
(8) Come back to the colab script and expand the RcloneLab section, in
(9) Open the console in the colab page and paste this script:
now you can close the console.
(10) Come back to https://my.jdownloader.org/ and click Add Links, paste your DDL Links there. And click Continue, now right click on the link and choose
Add to Downloads, go to the Downloads section & wait until the download is completed.
(11) Go back to the colab page and run the RcloneLab. after it will say "\✅ Operation has been successfully completed." go to your Google Drive and the Downloads folder you created recently & refresh it.
And that's it! The file you added in JDownloader will be in the Google Drive!
Credits: Our Discord Server, it has more guides about piracy & cracked software.
If one of the links is dead, or the guide has outdated content feel free to kindly ping or DM me, oreee.