- Uninstall current office installed via Windows Control Panel
or find the latest OfficeScrubber extract then run Full_Scrub.cmd (recommended for clean install).
- Download Office Deployment Tool (ODT)
- Extract, then copy and paste setup.exe file from the folder to the root of the C drive, i.e. C:\
- Select version of Microsoft office you want in the office suites section and select Latest version.
Customize other things and leave as default where you don't understand something.
- Once you go through all the options, click on the export button and it will download a file named Configuration.xml
- Copy and paste the downloaded Configuration.xml file to the root of the C drive, i.e. C:\
- Open the command prompt as admin and run the below commands:
cd /d C:\
setup.exe /configure Configuration.xml
This command will directly install Office online.
Now activate your newly installed Office with Microsoft-Activation-Scripts