If you updated via ChoidujourNX on SX OS then you will have a corrupt BOOT0.
Ensure that your SysNAND is on the same version as your EmuNAND and do the following to resolve the issue:
- Boot into Hekate.
- Select Tools.
- Select Backup eMMC.
- Select eMMC BOOT0 & BOOT1.
- Once done, power off your device and connect your SD card to your PC.
/backup/xxxxxxxx/folder, move your
BOOT1files into the
- Boot into Hekate and select Tools.
- Select Restore eMMC.
- Select SD emuMMC Raw Partition and make sure its ON.
- Select SD emuMMC BOOT0 & BOOT1.
Once the process is done, you may boot into Hekate and launch into Atmosphere.