This should work with the following:
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Install Jetbrains Toolbox, download and install whatever you need.
- After installing, for initial steps:
Do not Import Settingsand click ok.
- Go to https://3.jetbra.in/ then select any host (literally anything), you'll be redirected to a new page.
- Download and install the jetbra.zip file as instructed in the readme.txt.
- Now, go back to the site and find the product you want to activate, then copy it's license code by clicking the dots.
- Return to the setup page then paste the license code.
And you are done! You can repeat the same for other IDEs / Extensions.